CHECK OUT OUR LATEST HOLIDAY SPECIALS! CLICK HERE

HighChi is a Quantum Energy Technology Company. Since 1995 we have been passionate leaders in Subtle Energy Science.

Our commitment is to create the most beautifully transformational and balanced energy possible, designed to work as a
subtle armor against the harmful effects of radiation and other negative energies. 

Our jewelry collection is interactive, and is
designed to protect the wearer, and release stress, on the
emotional, mental, physical and spiritual levels. HighChi jewelry is designed to be worn by all sexes.

HighChi Energy lifts your resonance. When your resonance is high, you're in the zone. Ultimately, HighChi Energy Jewelry
was created to help you come home.
 Home to who you truly are, to who you have always been.

Enter Email:

If you missed Deborah being interviewed on Judy's Webcast Click here 
  Put the code "Judy" in the coupon box for One FREE Energy Upgrade with your purchase of a Power Piece!

News

THE HUMAN DNA IS A BIOLOGICAL INTERNET

December 17, 2014

THE HUMAN DNA IS A BIOLOGICAL INTERNET and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind’s influence on weather patterns and much more. In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes. Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered “junk DNA.”... Continue Reading →

Tweets